If you are having any problems we suggest, as a routine first step, re-starting your computer.
Possible causes for your problem:
- Try USB plug in different USB slot on computer.
- The volume in the operating system is too low.
- Make sure the MUTE is not selected in your system settings.
- The sound and audio devices settings are not set correctly.
- The Skype settings may not be correct. Open Skype Go to Tools >Options >Audio settings. Click on drop box beside Microphone and Speakers. Change selection to appropriate choice. Ensure that the volume is not set too low to hear.
- Please test this by using the “Make a free test call” option. Your Voice and the Audio should register on the volume scale.
If you need further information please see www.skype.com/h elp/guides/ for complete instructions for Skype settings and usage.