TALK-1200 Connect•Me Home Phone Adapter
Skype Home Phone Adapter
- What are the minimum system requirements for FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- Setting up the Freetalk Connect•Me for the first time
- How do I setup call forwarding?
- During the Setup Wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my phone is not available. What do i do?
- During the Setup Wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that there was a problem with my Internet connection. What do I do?
- How do I add someone's contact or a Skype name to my Speed Dial list?
- I have forgotten my username/password to login. How do I reset it?
- I am having trouble accessing FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface on my Windows based computer. What do I do?
- I am using a Mac and cannot find the device using the instructions I received. What do i do?
- During the setup wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my landline is not available. Is this a problem?
- While setting up the device in the Setup Wizard, my phone line was found, but I am still unable to use it. Why?
- I have forgotten my Skype name and/or password. What do I do?
- Why do I not hear a credit notice when calling from my phone?
- Is there a way to determine if FREETALK® Connect•Me is using my land line or Skype when I am calling a number?
- Is a Long Distance call treated as International or Domestic?
- How do I block an incoming number?
- Do I need to have a separate Skype name for my FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- I would like to have two FREETALK® Connect•Me devices on the same local network. Is this possible?